POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WALL-E Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  WALL-E (Message 1 to 10 of 59)
From: Warp
Subject: WALL-E
Date: 15 Dec 2008 16:31:05
Message: <4946cc99@news.povray.org>
I really can't remember if this movie has been discussed here before
(I do have a faint memory that it might have been, but I can't remember
for sure).

  Anyways, if you haven't seen it, I suggest you go to rent it. Like now.
Don't even bother reading any further, just get up and go rent it.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   I really can't remember if this movie has been discussed here before
> (I do have a faint memory that it might have been, but I can't remember
> for sure).
>
>   Anyways, if you haven't seen it, I suggest you go to rent it. Like now.
> Don't even bother reading any further, just get up and go rent it.

I found the movie enjoyable as well.

Post a reply to this message