POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WALL-E : Re: WALL-E Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WALL-E
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Dec 2008 16:46:05
Message: <4946d01d$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Anyways, if you haven't seen it, I suggest you go to rent it. Like now.
> Don't even bother reading any further, just get up and go rent it.

I do love it when Warp is all brave and impetuous... :-)

In related news... I hadn't realised it was available for rent yet. I'm
pretty sure last time I went to the cinema they were still trying to get
you to buy good money to watch it. (Although I guess that was a few
weeks ago.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/