POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Have a laugh! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Have a laugh! (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Invisible
Subject: Have a laugh!
Date: 12 Dec 2008 06:13:18
Message: <4942474e@news.povray.org>
Here's a little something a wrote. I'm sure you'll enjoy pointing out
all the simplifications, factual inaccuracies and incorrect use of
terminology.

PS. I think it really needs some diagrams... Some day I hope to find a
way to do that!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'layman-sortsearch.pdf' (101 KB)

> Here's a little something a wrote. I'm sure you'll enjoy pointing out
> all the simplifications, factual inaccuracies and incorrect use of
> terminology.

  The spelling mistakes don't help either. You should fix at least those.

  (Seriously, what did they teach you at school?)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message