POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Have a laugh! : Re: Have a laugh! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 17:46:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Have a laugh!
From: Invisible
Date: 12 Dec 2008 09:32:18
Message: <494275f2@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   How about googling "latex spell checker"?

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that giving Google search terms
that contain the word "latex" can be a very, very bad idea. ;-)

Gotta be careful to throw in a few other keywords as well. In the case
above, I get nothing useful. (There's a program that's Mac-only, another
that works online, one that's a Vim script, a few others that are
Unix-specific... and so on.)