POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reverse psychology in action Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Reverse psychology in action (Message 1 to 10 of 39)
From: Invisible
Subject: Reverse psychology in action
Date: 2 Dec 2008 11:08:49
Message: <49355d91$1@news.povray.org>
I read somewhere that if you put more road safety features in, people
feel safer and so take more risks, resulting in the same level of safety
as before. And now I read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shared_space

Apparently the idea is that because it looks more dangerous, people pay
more attention.

Call me cynical, but I can't help feeling it's only a matter of time
before some twat driving a Subaru Impreza comes along and starts trying
to drive like it's a rally circuit... :-P

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:08:44 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shared_space

Heidbanger! not you but  Hans Monderman.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message