POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Holy crap! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Holy crap! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Darren New
Subject: Holy crap!
Date: 24 Nov 2008 12:41:26
Message: <492ae746@news.povray.org>
This is actually a real-live patent application.

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/11/17/halliburton-tries-to.html

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=20080270152&OS=20080270152&RS=20080270152

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Holy crap!
Date: 24 Nov 2008 15:26:00
Message: <492b0dd8$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> This is actually a real-live patent application.
>
> http://www.boingboing.net/2008/11/17/halliburton-tries-to.html

It burns. The goggles, they do nothing.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 24 Nov 2008 22:00:01
Message: <web.492b6a04bec8cf26da3b51280@news.povray.org>
> This is actually a real-live patent application.
>
> http://www.boingboing.net/2008/11/17/halliburton-tries-to.html

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&
co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=20080270152&OS=20080270152&RS=20080270152

Surreal.  One patent to bind them all. :P

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 25 Nov 2008 13:37:26
Message: <492c45e6$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:41:26 -0800, Darren New wrote:

> This is actually a real-live patent application.

Yeah, read about that a couple weeks ago.  Tripped my WTF-o-meter(tm)
pretty hard.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> Surreal.  One patent to bind them all. :P

Best response yet!