POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shopping for TVs Server Time
10 Oct 2024 07:49:20 EDT (-0400)
  Shopping for TVs (Message 136 to 145 of 205)
From: Tom Austin
Subject: Re: Shopping for TVs
Date: 3 Dec 2008 11:29:52
Message: <4936b400$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook v2 wrote:

>> Ha! You need a Swiss Army Knife for Christmas ;)
>
> Leatherman; let the fight begin :-)

Honestly, I've heard of it called more a cutaman than a leatherman.

Every time you get it out to use it, you cut yourself.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 3 Dec 2008 11:30:01
Message: <4scdj45umkrrnpcdcpeg5o7u1sfkc1a5a7@4ax.com>
On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:27:35 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> This is the part that I doubt.
>>
>> Why?
>
>What use would an ISP have for recording this information?

Can't the police request this info from the ISP for reasons of national security
and calling someone a Paedo?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 11:29:52 -0500, Tom Austin <taustin> wrote:

>Phil Cook v2 wrote:
>>
>>> Ha! You need a Swiss Army Knife for Christmas ;)
>>
>> Leatherman; let the fight begin :-)
>>

>Honestly, I've heard of it called more a cutaman than a leatherman.
>
>Every time you get it out to use it, you cut yourself.

Isn't that a Kukri?
--

Regards
     Stephen