POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shopping for TVs Server Time
10 Oct 2024 15:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Shopping for TVs (Message 101 to 110 of 205)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Shopping for TVs
Date: 3 Dec 2008 07:53:23
Message: <i80dj410df9ddjl6r52o5aka1jeg2lvvf8@4ax.com>
On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 12:21:20 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> See, now I *suck* at wrapping things. I seem to have scisors that are
>>> too blunt to cut the paper,
>>
>> Ha! You need a Swiss Army Knife for Christmas ;)
>
>You can't cut paper with a knife, man!!

Three things.
1.	If you can't cut paper with a knife, then your knife is not sharp
enough. I test my knife by shaving the edge off a cigarette paper.
2.	Swiss army knifes generally have a pair of scissors.
3.	The best way to cut paper with scissors is not to use a cutting motion
but to start the cut then glide the scissors through the paper.

Like Phil I'm good at wrapping things. :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message