POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Haskell (Message 41 to 50 of 106)
From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: Re: Haskell
Date: 12 Dec 2008 20:18:24
Message: <49430d60$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>> FWIW, I'm more tolerant to some piracy than to people using "u" and "ppl"
>> and "coz" repeatedly >.<
>>
> Don't like it, don't read it.

	You're winning a lot of friends here...

--
Beware of quantum ducks.       Quark!     Quark!

                    /\  /\               /\  /
                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 12 Dec 2008 20:31:16
Message: <49431064@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Tom Austin wrote:
>
>> It sounds like you are getting / are very involved with Haskell and
>> know  at least more than me about its inner workings.
>>
>> FWIW Why not start writing some of the things that you just mentioned
>> down and make them available.
>>
>> You could provide a web site with simple articles explaining some of
>> these things.
>>
>> You could turn it into a <gasp> published book </gasp>.
>
> I have written one or two small things...
>
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/332
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/49
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/40
>
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/37
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/38
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/39
>
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/34
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/32
>
> ....just the odd item. I stopped when I realised that nobody ever reads
> any of this stuff, because I am the only human alive who gives a ****
> about Haskell.

U assume too much, I'm another fan, and congratz on the blog, one of the
coolest I've ever seen that also will help me when i decide to do as
complicated as those.

Post a reply to this message