POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell : Re: Haskell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 13 Dec 2008 20:27:27
Message: <494460ff@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> "Saul Luizaga" <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote in message
>> somebody wrote:
>
>>> as well as making quick (and wrong) assumptions about my
>>> origins or beliefs
>
>> Yeah like u ddn't do it first.
>
> Difference is, I never mentioned "God" to suggest a belief in a deity on my
> part. Little detail, but if "v" are going to be pedantic, let's get those
> right.

What has my belief in God anything to do with piracy, I cleared that
already, I believe in Him but I do wrong things to survive, read the
posts above and what about the pedantic? dude, u were saying u were
ready to take my word on why not pirating software would lead me to
suffering in my country and once I explained why, instead of actually
accept my word as u wrote u would u do exactly the opposite and I'm
pedant? hahaha.

>> This proves u and and U is what matters,
>> Fine by me.
>
> Ah, something we can agree on.

Again, I explained I have no choice and I'm right not coz I say so, but
coz my situation says so, but u again missed the point and come to make
redundant assumptions, so u take the fast and easy cynic highway to
criticize me, but I'm sure coz u r "legal" guy u will not cease to say u
r not the closed mineded but me, the infamous pirate, is laughable to
see how ppl that were once trying to understand u turns cynic and closed
mineded once u justify ur point and they can't beat the logic, so
keeping on writing to u is simply pointless, now I'm starting to notice
ur frustration and intolerant attitude calling me pedant when wasn't me
who broke his word about getting ready to take my word for it, dude the
more u write the more typically intolerant ur behave/attitude it is, so
be it; peace out.