POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jupiter, Venus and Crescent Moon Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Jupiter, Venus and Crescent Moon (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Jupiter, Venus and Crescent Moon
Date: 27 Nov 2008 09:17:25
Message: <492eabf5@news.povray.org>
Amateur astronomers probably already know about this, but for the benefit of
others I thought I'd mention this.

The next few nights just around sunset or a bit later have a look to the
southwest (northern hemisphere). You should notice Venus, Jupiter and the
Moon. They look really spectacular. The cool clear evenings make for great
photographic and telescopic viewing. The weather has made it hit or miss,
but I'm ready! The batteries are charged and equipment has been checked and
rechecked.

Happy viewing!

Jim

Post a reply to this message