POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jupiter, Venus and Crescent Moon : Re: Jupiter, Venus and Crescent Moon Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jupiter, Venus and Crescent Moon
From: scott
Date: 28 Nov 2008 02:46:03
Message: <492fa1bb@news.povray.org>
> Yes it's a challenge indeed. My scope (an older meede) isn't computer
> driven. So you have to make your shot quick or the rotation of the Earth
> takes it out of view.

Yeh same here, it's really surprising how fast things move through the
viewfinder when you're zoomed in that much!  Like you can set it up to have
a perfect view of Saturn, tell someone else to have a look, and they say
"what? it's just black" hehe  I should really get a motor drive just to
avoid that problem.