POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What the Hell he's doing. Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:25 EDT (-0400)
  What the Hell he's doing. (Message 4 to 13 of 53)
<<< Previous 3 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: scott
Subject: Re: What the Hell he's doing.
Date: 20 Nov 2008 03:56:38
Message: <49252646$1@news.povray.org>
>  Another thing which irritates me is the definition of "having a life"
> these people have. Why is their definition more correct than other
> people's?
> Don't you "have a life" when you are happy with what you are doing? Why
> should someone be belittled as not "having a life" just because his
> interests are different?

Agreed too Warp, my girlfriend says how she used to laugh at people like me
at school and tell them to "get a life", but now she admits that actually
it's the other way round.  She still says to me sometimes about me and my
work colleagues pretending to do important stuff the whole time which really
isn't, until I remind her that things like mobile phones will not invent
themselves, and actually it takes a *HUGE* number of people to get a product
like that onto the market.

Post a reply to this message