POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hmmmm... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Hmmmm... (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Darren New
Subject: Hmmmm...
Date: 14 Nov 2008 14:29:27
Message: <491dd197$1@news.povray.org>
Here's something interesting.

Use firefox 3 to do a search on something on wikipedia (on google), and
follow the link to wikipedia. Then go into your settings menu, and clear
out all your private stuff, including saved search results, cookies, etc.

Then type in "wiki" in the address bar, and watch the drop-down list
still have the terms you searched for.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

> Use firefox 3 to do a search on something on wikipedia (on google), and
> follow the link to wikipedia. Then go into your settings menu, and clear
> out all your private stuff, including saved search results, cookies, etc.

> Then type in "wiki" in the address bar, and watch the drop-down list
> still have the terms you searched for.

  Did you also clear the browsing history, rather than simply your
private info?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message