POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hmmmm... : Re: Hmmmm... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hmmmm...
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Nov 2008 14:53:51
Message: <491dd74f$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Did you also clear the browsing history, rather than simply your
> private info?

Oh, I think I see what happened.

I normally don't clear browsing history and search bar stuff. I opened
the dialog, set the checkboxes on, clicked the "clear now" button, set
the checkboxes off, and exited and restarted firefox.

What I had to do was open the dialog, set the checkboxes on, say "OK",
*then* clear the history (which took noticably longer), then go back and
turn off the checkboxes.

My bad. Nevermind. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)