POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hmmmm... : Re: Hmmmm... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hmmmm...
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Nov 2008 14:50:05
Message: <491dd66d$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Did you also clear the browsing history, rather than simply your
> private info?

I turned on every checkbox except the saved passwords, yes. Browsing
history, saved forms and search history, cache, cookies, offline,
download, and authenticated sessions.

(Oh, *that* is probably why "offline browsing" sucks so much for me -
I'm deleting the offline stuff when I close the browser. PEBKAC :-)

I suspect it may be that firefox is going out to google as I type, and
google is remembering my history based on IP address? That doesn't sound
good.

This is firefox 3.0, btw. Maybe a point-update is better?

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)