POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness Server Time
7 Sep 2024 23:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  YouTube lameness (Message 141 to 150 of 166)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: YouTube lameness
Date: 21 Nov 2008 12:04:25
Message: <4926ea19@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> The problem comes when you say something that is your opinion/stance,
> and it harms someone else enough to warrant action.

I believe the expression for that in our country is "tough noogies."

No, you don't get to beat me up for expressing my opinion, no matter how
much you dislike it. Instead, you too have freedom to explain why my
opinion is so wrong.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message