POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness : Re: YouTube lameness Server Time
8 Sep 2024 01:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube lameness
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Nov 2008 12:47:06
Message: <4926f41a@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Yeah, I see how history books advocate nazism and thus should be banned.
> Very rational.

I think everyone involved realized that it wasn't intended to apply in
that situation, no.  I'm saying "it's rational to ban advocating it."
They just did a poor job of defining "advocating", and wound up
including "displaying or distributing nazi symbols" without thinking
about things like historical photos.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)