POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hints for drivers Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Hints for drivers (Message 11 to 20 of 68)
From: Tom Austin
Subject: Re: Hints for drivers
Date: 11 Nov 2008 14:28:27
Message: <4919dcdb@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> "scott" <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote in message
>>>   I thought it meant 'Go' if it's safe to do so?
>> That's what green means.
>
>     Heh, well I know that. I was thinking of the flashing amber down to
> green, not the solid amber up to red.

flashing amber down to green????
never heard of it

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 11 Nov 2008 15:00:38
Message: <4919e466$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin wrote:
> flashing amber down to green????
> never heard of it

In some countries, they put green+yellow means it's about to go red, and
red+yellow means it's about to go green. Sounds dangerous to me,
doubly-so if it really means you are allowed to go thru on red+yellow.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message