POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hints for drivers : Re: Hints for drivers Server Time
10 Oct 2024 01:38:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hints for drivers
From: Tom Austin
Date: 11 Nov 2008 16:44:49
Message: <4919fcd1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> In the interests of public service, I'd like to point out the following
> small details:

My favorite is when your light turns green
which means that the other traffic must have been red for 3-4 seconds
yet cars are still continuing to go through the intersection trying to
'beat' the red.

Another is when you are going to make a right turn and almost hit the
guy that's been driving on the shoulder for 1/4 mile to make his right turn.

Tom