POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's here! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  It's here! (Message 61 to 70 of 92)
From: scott
Subject: Re: PART 2
Date: 7 Nov 2008 04:32:26
Message: <49140b2a@news.povray.org>
>> BTW you should get a tripod :-)
>
> I'm seriously considering that.

They're very useful, and for static indoor use you can get some pretty cheap
light-weight ones that will do the job well.  If you plan to get more
serious and actually rotate the camera while it's on the tripod then you
probably will want a heavier tripod with a smoother head (cheap ones are
notoriously jerky when trying to rotate the camera in a smooth motion).

> And also bringing a decent friggin microphone to the next session! >_<

Hehe, sounds like that could get expensive :-)  For a start, where to place
the microphoneS?

Post a reply to this message