POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's here! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  It's here! (Message 43 to 52 of 92)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: It's here!
Date: 6 Nov 2008 09:46:53
Message: <4913035d@news.povray.org>
>> OK. When you mentioned stops, you mentioned a 32' (or was it 16'?)
>> stop. Obviously from the sheer size a very low note. How does that
>> relate to the organ.
>
> In my recording, I have (from the looks of it) two 8' stops, a 4' stop
> and the 2' pulled (in the Great division), and also a 16' in the Swell.

To clarify: The organ I played has two 16' stops, and no 32' stops at all.

One of the 16' stops is obviously (the only rank in) the Peddle
division. The other one is in the Swell division, oddly enough...

Would you (or anybody else) be interested in a complete readout of the
organ stops?

Post a reply to this message