POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's here! : Re: PART 2 Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PART 2
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 6 Nov 2008 15:26:51
Message: <4913530b$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> As you can see, this is... quite hard! o_O
>
>   Still much better than anything I could ever have the patience to learn...

Yeah. Heh. It's been, what, 3 *months* now... and I still haven't
finished learning it, much less practising it to perfection! :-S

I've got one final video I might upload. The two posted so far are from
the 18th of October. I went back the next weekend and got some slightly
better pictures. I'll see about editing it down for posting...

[What you *don't* see is that the bit I just posted is edited down. It's
actually about the 5th runthrough. Hence the frustration displayed at
the end. Like "damnit, this it the 5th take and I still can't play it
straight!"]

>   Btw, who is the cameraman?

My dad.

(The shaking and the weird camera angles are due to his arm going numb
with the intense cold. Plus... well have *you* tried holding your arm
above your head for 5 minutes? The blood drains after a while...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/