POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nokia S60v3 and Linux cli-utils, anyone? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Nokia S60v3 and Linux cli-utils, anyone? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Nokia S60v3 and Linux cli-utils, anyone?
Date: 30 Sep 2008 11:30:13
Message: <48e24605@news.povray.org>
Has anyone managed - or even tried - to make Nokia's Symbian S60v3
-phone and Linux cli-utils to talk with each other properly to get sms's
and phone numbers read from the phone?

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Subject: Re: Nokia S60v3 and Linux cli-utils, anyone?
Date: 10 Oct 2008 03:42:22
Message: <48ef075e@news.povray.org>
> Has anyone managed - or even tried - to make Nokia's Symbian S60v3 -phone
> and Linux cli-utils to talk with each other properly to get sms's and
> phone numbers read from the phone?

I had a hard enough job getting my S60v3 phone to connect to the official
windows software!  Next task is to work out how to transfer all the contacts
to my car (my old S40 phone did this automatically, apparently S60 phones
don't do this, you need some extra software on the phone...).

Post a reply to this message