POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nokia S60v3 and Linux cli-utils, anyone? : Re: Nokia S60v3 and Linux cli-utils, anyone? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nokia S60v3 and Linux cli-utils, anyone?
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 1 Nov 2008 06:28:36
Message: <490c2f54$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> I'm still very annoyed with my S60 phone.  After much research and

So was I, I sent it back.

>> I'll see what it can do when my phone
>> arrives. Nokia webshop guessed it would be 3-5 working days, it now has
>> been 7.
>
> I ordered mine through Amazon, it was here in under 24 hours :-)

I waited 1 week, noticed that the package tracking doesn't work and sent
them email. I waited another week and sent another email. I waited
couple of days and called them (0,19e/min - for them!) and had already
decided that they're not getting the deal after all. I explained the
situation (the call to 10 minutes, of which over 5 minutes was purely
unnecessary waiting), they gave me another tracking code (which worked)
and asked me to check if the package physically is at the post office. I
told them that I'll be at the post office around 17:30 (it closes at
18:00) and they promised to call me around then. No call was made, I
didn't check out the package and the postal office sent it back.

So, I'm now temporarily jammed with my shitty S40-phone (6021). I did
order Wii to my technical hunger, though :).

What still bugs me is that it seems I'll need to contact my credit card
company also - they've debited my card, but haven't credited it.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net