POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How retro Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  How retro (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Invisible
Subject: How retro
Date: 29 Oct 2008 09:02:39
Message: <49085eef$1@news.povray.org>
My dad just bought himself a Stylophone:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stylophone

It sounds... well, fairly irritating, actually. But it's amusing to make
music out of it, for the same reasons that the Kazoo Keylelle is
amusing. Somebody about the absurdity of it appeals to me.

It also reminds me that I sometimes wish there was a small portable
keyboard device that I could use to demonstrate my playing prowess at
random occasions. Perhaps I should design something...

Post a reply to this message

> My dad just bought himself a Stylophone:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stylophone

Your father is sick ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ilove/years/1970/toys1.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ilove/years/1970/toysclip.shtml