POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How retro : How retro Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  How retro
From: Invisible
Date: 29 Oct 2008 09:02:39
Message: <49085eef$1@news.povray.org>
My dad just bought himself a Stylophone:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stylophone

It sounds... well, fairly irritating, actually. But it's amusing to make
music out of it, for the same reasons that the Kazoo Keylelle is
amusing. Somebody about the absurdity of it appeals to me.

It also reminds me that I sometimes wish there was a small portable
keyboard device that I could use to demonstrate my playing prowess at
random occasions. Perhaps I should design something...