POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How retro : Re: How retro Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How retro
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 29 Oct 2008 16:00:05
Message: <4908c0c5$1@news.povray.org>
stbenge wrote:

> Something like this, perhaps:
>
> http://www.buyrolluppiano.com/

Hmm, interesting. I think I remember seeing a roll-up keyboard in
Maplin. (It's unclear whether this is just a USB keyboard or actually
includes sound generating capabilities as well...)

Ah, here we go:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=221630

Still unclear whether it has speakers...

> And then there's always this:
>
> http://www.afidallas.com/uploaded-images/622-big.jpeg
>
> But it's a little bigger and a bit less portable.

This is the antithesis of portability! o_O

However, the other day my dad did specifically ask me what Widor's
Toccata would sound like on this instrument - and how many people it
would take to play! ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/