POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stability Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Stability (Message 11 to 20 of 49)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Stability
Date: 27 Oct 2008 12:20:39
Message: <4905ea57@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

>>> There goes my Christmas shopping...
>>

>> :-) for me
>
> ...why? You gonna buy something from the UK? :-P

On a tangentially related note USD if once again stronger than CAD

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 27 Oct 2008 12:20:55
Message: <4905ea67$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

>>> :-) for me
>>
>> ...why? You gonna buy something from the UK? :-P
>
> On a tangentially related note USD if once again stronger than CAD

if = is

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 27 Oct 2008 12:26:12
Message: <4905eba4$1@news.povray.org>
Gail wrote:

> "Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>
>> So, seriously, does the entire world really fall apart in a few weeks
>> just because one nobody company goes bust? Or is there something
>> bigger going on here?
>
> Northern Rock was a symptom, not the cause. Google sub-prime if you
> really want to know.

If you can tolerate the harsh language, The Sub-prime Primer with stick
figures was a pretty good explanation.
http://docs.google.com/TeamPresent?docid=ddp4zq7n_0cdjsr4fn&skipauth=true

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 27 Oct 2008 12:38:07
Message: <4905ee6f@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian wrote:

> If you can tolerate the harsh language, The Sub-prime Primer with stick
> figures was a pretty good explanation.
> http://docs.google.com/TeamPresent?docid=ddp4zq7n_0cdjsr4fn&skipauth=true

What a... delightful... creation. o_O

I find myself really wanting to believe that human kind isn't that
stupid. But.....

Post a reply to this message