POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Weeee.... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Weeee.... (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Weeee....
Date: 15 Oct 2008 08:22:35
Message: <48f5e08b$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanamaker_Organ
>
>  >>shudder<<

I like Wikipedia's assertion that "if Wanamaker hadn't died in ??? then
the organ would probably be even bigger". :-D

(The top manual doesn't have a corresponding division, so you have to
couple it to make it sound.)

I also love the way the manuals are tilted like that; it almost makes it
seem like it's to prevent the organist trying to escape from the console
or something!

Post a reply to this message

I wonder... would my mum let me put this in my bedroom?

Post a reply to this message

> I wonder... would my mum let me put this in my bedroom?

Stephen

Post a reply to this message