POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Weeee.... : Re: Weeee.... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weeee....
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Oct 2008 13:35:50
Message: <48f629f6$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Actually, I'm quite fascinated by pipe organs. Just because they are so
> big and seem so complex.

I spent a couple years renting a room in University from a guy who had a
disassembled pipe-organ in the house. He spent years trying to buy the
house so he could install it, but the owner wouldn't sell. In the mean
time, the place was, shall we say, crowded. Pretty much every level
place except for narrow passageways was full of pipes.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)