POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Women and Hammers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Women and Hammers (Message 1 to 10 of 52)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Women and Hammers
Date: 25 Sep 2008 08:20:40
Message: <48db8218@news.povray.org>
Hey what is it with women and hammers? Before I get flamed I'll admit that
this maybe an unfair generalization because I'm sure there are just as many
Men and Hammers stories out there .... it just seems the gals have it hands
down for the comedic content alone.

I started getting busy with fall chores, one of them service the lawn mower.
I'd got the blade off to be sharpened, drained the oil and refilled it, then
the firewood guy shows up. I still had to change the spark plug but needed
to go help with the unloading. The wife decided to be helpful and when she
couldn't get the spark plug to budge with the socket wrench she takes a
hammer to it!!!!! Lord help me ..... what's a guy to do?

OK, so tell me now I'm not the only one with women and hammers stories.

Jim

Post a reply to this message