POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Women and Hammers : Re: Women and Hammers Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Women and Hammers
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 25 Sep 2008 09:09:22
Message: <48db8d82@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Teach her to use her foot, or show her how you can attach a length of

And the correct technic to check that the wrench actually turns to a
right direction. Some ASCII-art, seen from top, "b" is bolt, g is
grabbing-place of wrench

|b--|

And seen from side (just wrench and bolt)

|---g

And from the front:

|b--g

If you'll just press the wrench down directly, it won't only try to
unscrew the bolt, but also turn itself (and the bolt) downwards looked
from the bolt (pic from front):

|b-_

So you'll need something to hold the wrench vertical while turning it
(pic from front, H is just right sized object to keep the wrench vertical):

|b--g

I hope I and my ASCII are understandable...

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net