POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Women and Hammers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Women and Hammers (Message 23 to 32 of 52)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Women and Hammers
Date: 25 Sep 2008 16:00:10
Message: <48dbedca$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> Again, let me reiterate what I said *your mother should never be allowed
> near power tool again. Ever.* Holy crap!

It was like a scene from a badly scripted sitcom. Except... real. o_O

> Its a wonder you came out as close to 'normal' as you did, and didn't go
> all Ted Bundy.

Uh.......

>>> Your mother should never ever be allowed near power tools again. Ever.
>>
>> Well, that used to be her _job_...
>>
>> [Which is why she even owns power tools. She certainly didn't *buy*
>> them herself!]
>
> Good gods ... someone paid her to use power tools? 0,o Be very afraid ...

Yes. British Telecom used to pay her to go round people's houses and
wire up their telephones. Obviously, this involves drilling holes
through walls and climbing ladders to each overhead cables. Not to
mention the climbing through trees and driving to deserted farmer's
fields in a large Ford Transit...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/