POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Delphi Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Delphi (Message 22 to 31 of 31)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Delphi
Date: 21 Sep 2008 16:23:06
Message: <77bdd4hu1vpe99dt3rnp8snctj8beiuvub@4ax.com>
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:09:08 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> You get job ads like that *in your mailbox*?! o_O
>>
>> Jobserve will do that for you.
>
>Really? All it seems to do for me is periodically send me an email
>saying "hey, uh, we don't have any jobs for you right now, but why don't
>you come check out our TOTALLY COOL WEBSITE?!"

I suppose that it depends on your search criteria. That and setting up your
profile to send you alerts.

>Which isn't very useful...

No not really :(
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail
Date: 21 Sep 2008 18:06:36
Message: <48d6c56c@news.povray.org>
> Gail wrote:
>
>> To answer the question, I don't recall if the ads were for Rails or plain
>> Ruby. It's more that the language requested caught my eye as I deleted
>> the job ad from my mail box.
>
> You get job ads like that *in your mailbox*?! o_O Next time you get one,
> let m-- oh, wait...

Sure, and I frankly wish they'd stop sending them.
My CV is 99% SQL Server. Why do I get job adverts ranging from C++
programmer through php and Ruby and a bunch of other languages I've never
coded in, right the way to project manager and HR administrator?

Post a reply to this message