POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Delphi : Re: Delphi Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:09:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Delphi
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 21 Sep 2008 19:08:35
Message: <48d6d3f3$1@news.povray.org>
Gail wrote:

> "Orchid XP v8" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>> Warp wrote:
>>>
>>>   Well, if you want to learn what the industry is using, Java and C# are
>>> probably sure bets.
>>
>> Yeah, C, C++, C#, Java, VisualBasic, ASP.NET, any of those... Those
>> are the ones I tend to see job adverts for, in general.
>
> ASP.Net's not a language. It's a web development 'framework'. ASP.net
> pages are written in C# or VB.Net (or any other .net language).
> To add to that, php  (often with MySQL) for web development. I'm
> starting to see a couple ads for Ruby, but not very many.
>
> Saul, are you looking to learn a langage for hobby work or professionally?

Well Gail, just for my University only, PIC and other integrated circuit
handling from the PC and to calculate some circuit's equations or some
other telecommunication algorithms for projects or assigments and some
statistics nothing big/professional, I would say
hobby/self-teaching/want-to-stop-being-a-NOOB-programmer kinda
motivation :).