POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So many colours Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  So many colours (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Invisible
Subject: So many colours
Date: 18 Sep 2008 11:46:47
Message: <48d277e7$1@news.povray.org>
Take a look at this:

http://news.opensuse.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/800px-os110beta1-gnome0.png

Isn't that wallpaper lush?

How on earth do you draw something like that? I'm not aware of any
software program capable of producing complex blends of hues like that.
More to the point, how do you even think up something like that?? I
would have no idea which colour combinations would look good, and which
wouldn't...

Post a reply to this message

> How on earth do you draw something like that? I'm not aware of any
> software program capable of producing complex blends of hues like that.

  Given your past writings about your knowledge of Photoshop, I'm not
surprised. ;)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> How on earth do you draw something like that? I'm not aware of any
>> software program capable of producing complex blends of hues like that.
>
>   Given your past writings about your knowledge of Photoshop, I'm not
> surprised. ;)

To say that I have "knowledge" of Photoshop would seem an exaggeration,
frankly... :-S

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/