POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dancing baby Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:10:00 EDT (-0400)
  Dancing baby (Message 11 to 20 of 25)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Dancing baby
Date: 18 Sep 2008 14:10:23
Message: <48d2998f$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   You might also be interested in the prefbar addon:
> http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

Well, you still have to manually flipp the buttons, but at least now it
only takes a few mouse clicks...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Date: 18 Sep 2008 15:02:06
Message: <48d2a5ae@news.povray.org>
> Sadly, it appears that it blocks images according to which domain the
> image is loaded from, not which domain the HTML requesting it is loaded
> from. >_<

  Isn't that the idea?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 18 Sep 2008 15:05:48
Message: <48d2a68c$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Sadly, it appears that it blocks images according to which domain the
>> image is loaded from, not which domain the HTML requesting it is loaded
>> from. >_<
>
>   Isn't that the idea?

It means that if a single web page loads adverts from 25 different
domains, I have to manually block all 25 domains, one at a time.
(Assuming I can somehow figure out where the images are being loaded
from. The HTML source is like spaghetti and half of it is JS-generated.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/