POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Minor details Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Minor details (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Invisible
Subject: Minor details
Date: 9 Sep 2008 06:37:57
Message: <48c65205$1@news.povray.org>
When I right-click on an executable file and select Properties,
sometimes there's a Version tab that tells you various info about the
program. And sometimes there isn't. Most particularly, when I try it
with a program that *I* compiled, there's no tab. Any idea how to add
one? (And while we're on the subject, how do you add an icon?)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/