POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Minor details : Re: Minor details Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Minor details
From: Invisible
Date: 9 Sep 2008 11:04:43
Message: <48c6908b$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> (And while we're on the subject, how do you add an icon?)
>
>   That depends a lot on the language and compiler you are using.

Well, Haskell compiled by GHC. But GHC actually uses GNU tools such as
GCC, GAS and LD behind the scenes. (Yes, even on Windoze. They ship them
with GHC.)

If it's just a case of linking a suitable blob of binary data into my
program, it would be quite trivial to ask LD to do that. If it involves
something more complex... I guess I'll just not bother with it. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/