POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Games programmers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:13:00 EDT (-0400)
  Games programmers (Message 11 to 20 of 179)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Games programmers
Date: 9 Sep 2008 12:55:34
Message: <48c6aa85@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> I'm still fairly sure I don't have what it takes, but casual gaming
> isn't something I'd considered. Maybe it's not as impossible as I'd
> imagined. Hmm... something to think about anyway.

  Be careful, though: If you go into casual gaming, there's a high
probability that you will have to develop games for the iPhone, which
is probably against your deepest principles. ;)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Be careful, though: If you go into casual gaming, there's a high
> probability that you will have to develop games for the iPhone, which
> is probably against your deepest principles. ;)

Oh noes! ._.

Seriously though... if they're going to *give* me an iPhone to test it
with, I think I can probably live with that. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Seriously though... if they're going to *give* me an iPhone to test it
> with, I think I can probably live with that. ;-)

  The thing is, you don't only need an iPhone, you also need a Mac...

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message