POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Games programmers : Re: Games programmers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Games programmers
From: scott
Date: 9 Sep 2008 14:32:49
Message: <48c6c151$1@news.povray.org>
> (But yeah, I'm sure *real* game design isn't nearly as interesting as it
> sounds. Listening to the commentary on HL2:EP2, most of it sounds pretty
> mundane.)

Do you fancy trying to write a fast, realistic looking, and robust collision
engine for meshes in 3D?  I could certainly do with some improvements in the
game I've been writing in my spare time - and I'm fed up with the actual
coding (I have lots of ideas, just can't be bothered to actually sit down
and code them).  Oh and the AI needs improving quite a bit.

Maybe I should employ a game programmer? ;-)