POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dell go to hell Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Dell go to hell (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Dell go to hell
Date: 31 Aug 2008 04:02:44
Message: <48ba5024$1@news.povray.org>
http://changelog.complete.org/posts/741-From-Dell,-a-Uniquely-Terrible-Experience.html

Sweet...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Dell go to hell
Date: 31 Aug 2008 04:59:29
Message: <48ba5d71@news.povray.org>

http://changelog.complete.org/posts/741-From-Dell,-a-Uniquely-Terrible-Experience.html

  What I find more puzzling is some of the answers to that blog entry.

  Some people seem to think that receiving unsolicited junk mail is *normal*,
and that you should simply live with it. After all, it's not all that much
of a nuisance, isn't it? They seem to think that if someone actually does
something to enforce his legal rights to not to receive unsolicited junk
mail, he is being a prick.

  IMO companies should be put in their places. Invading people's privacy,
no matter how lightly, without their consent is never acceptable.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message