POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dell go to hell : Re: Dell go to hell Server Time
10 Oct 2024 01:38:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dell go to hell
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 31 Aug 2008 13:43:54
Message: <48bad85a$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   In many countries (like here) individuals have the right to demand
> companies to remove their personal information from their databases so
> that they will not send junk nor make any calls anymore.

IIRC the law in Finland says that you can demand A) to get told every
detail they have of you and B) remove that information from any database
of any firm.

Dunno though, I guess there'll be some obstacles, if you'll try to ie.
remove your credit-failing information from the banks database by that
law :).

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net