POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data recovery Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Data recovery (Message 119 to 128 of 128)
From: St
Subject: Re: Attempting recovery
Date: 9 Sep 2008 20:52:14
Message: <48c71a3e$1@news.povray.org>
news:48c4f7be$1@news.povray.org...
> Well... she decided to take it elsewhere first, but they failed to fix it.
> So now the drive has come to me.

    Did she bring it to you directly? What did she say??

      ~Steve~

> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 11 Sep 2008 04:45:50
Message: <48c8dabe$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>     Did she bring it to you directly? What did she say??

"Hi Andrew. I got my boyfriend to take it to Pfizer, but their IT
department couldn't fix it. Could you take a look at it?"

She seemed fairly impressed when I recovered a wedge of files from it.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

And lo on Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:45:52 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> St. wrote:
>
>>     Did she bring it to you directly? What did she say??
>
> "Hi Andrew. I got my boyfriend to take it to Pfizer, but their IT
> department couldn't fix it. Could you take a look at it?"
>
> She seemed fairly impressed when I recovered a wedge of files from it.

Dear Pfizer,

Recently one of our staff had her damaged hard drive looked over
informally by your IT department who were unable to recover any
information from it. I have just pulled a wedge of files from it. Are you
hiring?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com