POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data recovery : Re: Attempting recovery Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Attempting recovery
From: St
Date: 18 Sep 2008 13:57:08
Message: <48d29674@news.povray.org>
news:48c8dabe$1@news.povray.org...
> St. wrote:
>
>>     Did she bring it to you directly? What did she say??
>
> "Hi Andrew. I got my boyfriend to take it to Pfizer, but their IT
> department couldn't fix it. Could you take a look at it?"
>
> She seemed fairly impressed when I recovered a wedge of files from it.

   Lol, just caught up with this thread. Well, good on you*. I know what
it's like going through a pile of files that you 'might' want to recover
from an image created by the free FileRecovery prog.

 *Mate, make that move to a better paid job. You're worth more than you're
getting. Stuff the rent or buying somewhere for now - I'd live in my car if
I had to. Seriously.

     ~Steve~