POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data recovery : Re: Attempting recovery Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Attempting recovery
From: Phil Cook
Date: 11 Sep 2008 11:47:53
Message: <op.uhbp52l2c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:45:52 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> St. wrote:
>
>>     Did she bring it to you directly? What did she say??
>
> "Hi Andrew. I got my boyfriend to take it to Pfizer, but their IT
> department couldn't fix it. Could you take a look at it?"
>
> She seemed fairly impressed when I recovered a wedge of files from it.

Dear Pfizer,

Recently one of our staff had her damaged hard drive looked over
informally by your IT department who were unable to recover any
information from it. I have just pulled a wedge of files from it. Are you
hiring?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com