POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Recording internet radio as MP3 Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:11:43 EDT (-0400)
  Recording internet radio as MP3 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Reuben Pearse
Subject: Recording internet radio as MP3
Date: 20 Aug 2008 16:03:51
Message: <48ac78a7$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

What would be the best way to record an internet radio station? Ideally
I would like to schedule my PC to record the radio station at certain
times of the day, and have the recording automatically converted to MP3's

A Windows or Linux solution is fine as I have both on my PC (dual boot
XP/Ubuntu)

Any suggestions welcome. I always appreciate the knowledge shared by
this group.

Bye for now

Reuben

Post a reply to this message

Reuben Pearse <reu### [at] pearsecouk> wrote:
> What would be the best way to record an internet radio station? Ideally
> I would like to schedule my PC to record the radio station at certain
> times of the day, and have the recording automatically converted to MP3's

  man mencoder
  man crontab
  man <your favorite shell, which I bet is bash>

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message