POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Recording internet radio as MP3 : Recording internet radio as MP3 Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Recording internet radio as MP3
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 20 Aug 2008 16:03:51
Message: <48ac78a7$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

What would be the best way to record an internet radio station? Ideally
I would like to schedule my PC to record the radio station at certain
times of the day, and have the recording automatically converted to MP3's

A Windows or Linux solution is fine as I have both on my PC (dual boot
XP/Ubuntu)

Any suggestions welcome. I always appreciate the knowledge shared by
this group.

Bye for now

Reuben