POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Weeeeeeee! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Weeeeeeee! (Message 21 to 30 of 50)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Weeeeeeee!
Date: 11 Aug 2008 15:29:28
Message: <48a09318$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>     Hahaha  :)
>
>    "Your search - Penokifenatobinaldos - did not match any documents".
>
>      I was wondering if it actually meant something...  :^O

*I* would be worried if you found something for that... o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: St
Date: 11 Aug 2008 16:06:13
Message: <48a09bb5$1@news.povray.org>

> Sheesh, I only just got back! :-P
>
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/327

   You know when we met in London? Well, when you went home, I was still in
the pub with John, and then he left to go to the lav. The Polish girl, (or
whatever nationality she was), came over to clear some glasses. I asked her
what she thought of you. She gave you a 7 too but waved her hand as though
undecided.

     Now go and open up a bebo account. It works apparently.

      ~Steve~

> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*